Thursday, April 28, 2016

Encouragement. Again.

Okay, so, I've been "encouraged" to begin writing again.

After some thought, I have decided to do it

...not that the cut on my thumb right where it hits the spacebar does any good (not that it was undeserved -- playing with Klondike waving a catnip bag over his head and knowing that yes, indeed, he would swipe at it, and his claw catches me instead)

...not that I finally agree -- only AFTER having half a drink or more.

...not that I think I have anything about which to write, even though I keep thinking to myself, "Oh, I should blog about that...or this...or it...or etc."

...not that I love writing and am glad to even be posting something at all.

I've had this blog for years and have posted here and there about things.  After almost a year, I don't know if I should pick up where I left off or just plain write what is happening now.  I think I'll do the latter.  I have enough material -- it's just getting it out there in words.  (realise:  the absolute definition of writer's block)

The time is now, and I have the writing bug again, anyway.  Sometimes, One just needs the encouragement and that's what has happened, and this is what becomes of it.

(oh, good Lord, I'm writing again.)
Post a Comment